With the following information, Hermann Hauser GmbH gives you an overview of the processing of your personal data by our company. We will also inform you about your rights under data protection law.
1. Information about the processing of personal data
a) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when you visit / use our website www.hauser-augsburg.de.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. A natural person is considered to be identifiable, if he or she can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this person.
b) Is responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR
Hermann Hauser GmbH
Meraner Strasse 46
2. Contact details of our data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
3. Data categories, purposes and legal bases for the processing of your personal data
We process the following of your personal data:
a) When visiting and using our website:
When using our website purely for information, we only process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This is data that is technically necessary for our company to display our website to you and to guarantee security and stability on a legal basis according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR:
- IP address
- Date and Time
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
In addition, when you use our website, cookies are stored on your device to enable you to use certain functions on our website and to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted immediately after the end of your browser session. Others, however, remain on your device for a longer period of time. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
If you are informed about the setting of cookies or if you want to decide whether to accept cookies for certain cases or if you want to exclude them altogether, you can do so via your browser. Please note that if you want to completely exclude the acceptance of cookies, the functionality of the website may be restricted.
b) Registration on our website: When registering on our website, we collect the personal data that we need for you to carry out your order or another service. In detail, this is the following data:
- First and Last Name
- address data
- order date
We will process this personal data for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of the contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 b GDPR)
- Compliance with legal requirements (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR)
c) Other data categories, purposes and legal bases of the processing
d) Google Analytics
Insofar as you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"), is used on this website. Use includes the "Universal Analytics" operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across devices.
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with https://dsgvo-gesetz.de/art-6-dsgvo/
Recipients / categories of recipients
The recipient of the data collected is Google.
Transmission to third countries
The personal data is transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield based on the adequacy decision of the European Commission. You can access the certificate at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI.
Duration of data storage
The data sent by us and linked with cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has expired is automatically deleted once a month.
Rights of those affected
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by preventing the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
4. Transfer of your data to a third country or to an international organization There is no data transmission to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
5. Duration of storage of your personal data Our company stores your data as long as it is necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations or as long as it is necessary for the respective purposes.
If your data are no longer required to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations or if the purpose no longer applies, they will be deleted.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights towards our company with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to correction under Article 16 GDPR or deletion under Article 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
- Right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR
- Right to object to processing according to Art. 21 GDPR
Right to object on a case-by-case basis
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. e GDPR or Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, to file an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will then no longer process this personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes In individual cases, we process your data in order to operate direct mail.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Assert your Rights:
To exercise all of your aforementioned rights, please contact the address given under 1b) above.
7. Obligation to provide personal data In general, you can access and view our website without providing personal information. However, when you register, you have to provide certain personal data (see Section 3b). Without this data, we will not be able to process your request or fulfill the contract.
8. Automated decision making including profiling We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, on our website.